Welcome to the Earnhardt Technologies Group – a place where technology meets the entrepreneurial spirit of Dale Earnhardt. NASCAR racing has long been a sport where there are many competitors, but few champions. With a full complement of technical services, Dale Earnhardt, Inc. is opening its doors to assist up-and-coming teams with remarkable resources and an opportunity to compete for future championships – much in the way Dale himself helped others navigate the NASCAR circuit.
ETG POWERTRAIN LEASING & SERVICES
Our powertrain leasing and service provide the winning resource and experience for all levels of racing.
- Powertrain Rental
- Customer-Owned Rear Gear & Transmission Service
- Quick-Change Service & Repair
- 9″ Rear Gear & Transmission Break-In On Our State-Of-The-Art Rig
- Technical Engineering Consulting From Experienced Support
EARNHARDT TECHNOLOGIES COMPONENT SALES
Our component sales department is your complete resource for everything related to your vehicle racing program.
- New ETG CNC Manufactured Parts
- Full Array of Suspension & Chassis Parts
- ETG Manufactured Shifters For G-Force Single Rail & Left Side Shift Transmissions
- Authorized Dealer Of Renton Springs
- Distributor Of GM Sheetmetal For Sprint Cup, Grandnational, & Truck Series
ETG ENGINEERING SERVICES
Complete Line Of Engineering Service From High Tech To The Saturday Night Level Racer
- Chassis Pull-Down Service
- Chassis Dyno Service
- Coilover & Big Spring Computer Controlled Spring Rating
- Portable & Fixed CMM’s
- Chassis Metrology
- All-Type Sway Bar Rating
ETG CUSTOMIZED MACHINE SHOP SERVICES
For more than a decade, ETG Machine Shop has created high precision engine, chassis, and suspension components for racing’s most elite teams. Our modern facility is available for all levels of racing as well as customers in aerospace, automotive, precision machining, medical, and wind energy.
- CAD/CAM Projects From Hand Sketched, Electronic, Or Solid Modeling
- Professional CNC Programmers Using The Latest In Solidworks 3D And Surfcam Software
- Innovative CNC Maching Techniques For A Wide Variety Of Quality Parts
- Diverse Machining Technologies Including EDM, Waterjet Machine, And Several Vibratory Tumblers
- Proprietary Parts Covered By Client Confidentiality Agreements
If you have further questions or would like to contact us regarding a potential job or component purchase please call us at 704.609.7104 or use the form below to email us.
Or you can visit our location at:
1675 Dale Earnhardt Hwy #3
Mooresville, NC 28115
Our hours of operation are 7:30am – 4:30pm M-F